Tuesday, April 8, 2014

No. 712: Bergmite

Just the tip of the iceberg.

I like Bergmite's eyes, for some reason. The rest of him is sort of, eh, uninspired? it's a hunk of ice with some legs. That's been seen quite a few times before, and Bergmite isn't really doing anything special with it.

I like the effect of his eyes being under the ice, that's kind of cool. And I'm always happy to see the slightly irregular outlines of his ice, instead of smooth curves all over the place. also, he's got high defense for an Ice-type.

But in the end, he doesn't have the power to do anything, and he's still just a little dude with some frozen junk on his back. he's a walking ice crystal. I body those for free all day in Metroid, Bergmite ain't no great shakes.


Overall: 5/10

1 comment:

  1. He really is just the tip of the iceberg. The tip of the iceberg that evolves into a massive glacier aircraft carrier turtle beast. It's stuff like this that reminds me why I love Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete