Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The best Gen 6 Pokemon

Pretty slim pickings for 10/10 all-stars this time around. But I think that's partly because there was just so little material in general, there are proportionally a nice number of great Pokes to pick.

10. Hawlucha
9. Heliolisk
8. Talonflame
7. Honedge
6. Pangoro
5. Pumpkaboo
4. Clawitzer
3. Pancham
2. Aegislash
1. Aurorus

I didn't pick any Megas, just because I feel like I ought to recognize the true Gen 6 Pokemon instead of powered-up forms from older gens. As for how these new guys stack into my grand total cumulative top 10...

1. Haunter
2. Heracross
3. Scyther
4. Cofagrigus
5. Machamp
6. Blaziken
7. Galvantula
8. Aurorus
9. Pinsir
10. Cacturne

Eh, not much changes. I really like Aurorus, and I know it looks out of place on that list. Are you hating? Whatever, just Let It Go.

5 comments:

  1. The fuck's a Blazekin? You'd think one would learn how to spell the names of their top 10 already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We warned you about the spellings bro.
    We told you dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, still no one has posted a top ten for Kalos? Well, I'll give you two Gen 6 lists for the price of one, with both my top 10 Kalos Pokemon and top 10 Megas. Both adhere to my no starter, no legendary rule.

    Top 10 Kalos Pokemon:

    10. Noivern
    9. Trevenant
    8. Malamar
    7. Honedge
    6. Aurorus
    5. Pangoro
    4. Clawitzer
    3. Aegislash
    2. Hawlucha
    1. Tyrantrum

    Top 10 Megas:

    10. Camerupt
    9. Metagross
    8. Medicham
    7. Banette
    6. Mawile
    5. Gengar
    4. Alakazam
    3. Kengaskhan
    2. Scizor
    1. Beedrill

    ReplyDelete