Friday, January 23, 2015

Caitlin of the Unova Elite Four

the widest trainer portrait of all time?

Possibly! Her hat is also ponderously huge - don't let her hair trick you, look at how wide her face is, and then at the hat. That's insane! Also insane is the fact that she has levitating hearts holding up the edges of her hair, like Snow White's bluebirds or something.

In any case, she's a Psychic-type user, but I think that's only because Fairy wasn't invented yet. She strikes me as a sort of Russian fairy tale princess dealie. Which sort of overlaps when Iris becomes champion, because now you have two girls in pink dresses taking up a ton of space, but eh.

Interesting to note, is that she actually appeared in Platinum!

Her hair wasn't as ludicrous back then, and she looks significantly younger, too. I'm sure this is helpful for those of you putting together the Official Pokemon Game Timeline. Me, I think she Mega Evolved.

And despite the fact that I called her "insane" several times, I don't hate that about her. Dat Godiva hair, yo.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. I was googling 'cynthia pokemon stupid hat' and 'cynthia pokemon giant hat' for hot takes (okay, cold ones) and oh boy. The last line of the second to last paragraph is killer, thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete