Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wulfric of Snowbelle City

"You done gone soft, boy. Beneath that hard, chocolate exterior, you got a creamy caramel nougat center."

"Damn, you make me sound so good, make me wanna eat myself."

I don't know if I've had the chance to express it before, but I absolutely adore wearing a coat as a cape, off the shoulders, sleeves billowing in the wind. I like it when Admirals do it in One Piece, I like it when banchous do it, it's just super cool and I actually do it in real life when it's cold enough to want my shoulders covered but not cold enough (or too busy) to put my arms in the sleeves. Everybody avoids looking at me when I do, but I know that's just because they're afraid of my Swagger.

Anyway, Wulfric is a big dude with a warm heart. He also looks a bit like a walrus, with the beard and furry neck fringe and blubber and all. The only thing I don't like about his design is that the specific color of blue and red on his coat is combining to remind me of a kindergartner's raincoat or something. I don't know, it's a childish color combo?

His badge is very close to being excellent as well, but the little dangles on the vertexes make it look like a tacky Christmas ornament. If it were just that inner gold hexagon, it would look straight-up Kanto.

But in the end, there's really not much I can say bad about Wulfric - he's large, in charge, and as big as a barge. And he's in touch with his sensitive side, ladies! He enjoys long walks on the arctic beach, and dead-lifts icebergs in his spare time. Then goes to a Denny's and orders enough bacon and eggs to feed the entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir.


Overall: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. You're nearing the end. I'm curious as to what you'll move on to after this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some new Mega Evolutions :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's also Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion. He disn't do those yet.

    ReplyDelete