Monday, June 29, 2015

The Best (and Worst) Fairy-Type Pokemon

Okay, Fairy is officially my most hated type. I don't really like it on a concept level, and while I appreciate how it was used to give boring Normal-types something different, it also seemed to be assigned to the worst of them all. And in fact, it's hard to think of many good ones. So here's a top 5, but I'm already reaching by the time we hit the cinco.

5. Whimsicott
4. Jigglypuff
3. Mega Audino
2. Mega Mawile
1. Gardevoir


On the other hand, it's very easy to think of hateable ones! These Pokemon suck majorly! I don't like them at all! I think I've made myself abundantly clear!

10. Carbink
9. Togetic
8. Cleffa
7. Clefable
6. Snubbul
5. Dedenne
4. Igglybuff
3. Mime Jr.
2. Azurill
1. Klefki

2 comments:

  1. Granbull? Whimsicott?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have now been added. I missed them when I was updating who had been given Fairy status.

      Delete