Friday, July 24, 2015

My Top 25 Favorite Pokemon of All Time

As I was going through these individual type rankings, I realized my opinions of certain Pokemon had... shifted a bit, from when I wrote the review. I ranked them according to their written score, but sometimes I wished I had given this one a 10 instead of a 9, or that this guy wasn't really a 9, more like an 8, etc.

So, I figured I may as well do one last shout-out to all my Poke-homies. This will be a fresh ranking, from a fresh state of mind, that may or may not agree with my previous cumulative Top 10 lists, or reflect the exact score I gave each Pokemon.

Basically, it's my excuse to just say "screw it" to the past 5 years of data and give a completely emotion-based ranking off the top of my head, while everything is still fresh in my mind.

25. Gardevoir
24. Scizor
23. Magmar
22. Torterra
21. Deoxys
20. Scolipede
19. Gengar
18. Shiftry
17. Krookodile
16. Luxray
15. Kingler
14. Metagross
13. Cofagrigus
12. Typhlosion
11. Scyther
10. Blaziken
9.  Donphan
8. Galvaltula
7. Pinsir
6. Starmie
5. Cacturne
4. Blastoise
3. Machamp
2. Heracross
1. Haunter

So, how about you? You don't have to rattle off all 25, but at least give me a top 10 all-time favorites.

8 comments:

  1. Marshtomp, Phanpy, Politoed, Teddiursa, Hitmontop, Reuniclus, Munchlax and Jirachi. I have weird tastes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pretty weird tastes too; my favorites consist of Tangela, Porygon-Z, Slowking, Smeargle, Garbodor, and Dragonite. You know, all the weird goofy ones that everyone hates. Someone's gotta love them, right...?

      Delete
  2. Here's my faovrites: Luxray, Bulbasaur, Articuno, Sableye, Banette, Mawile, Arcanine, Houndoom, Umbreon and Empoleon.

    These are the ones I use the most and generally just like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top ten (in no particular order)
    10. Porygon Z
    9. Cacturne
    8. Banette (Both Mega and Non Mega)
    7. Bisharp
    6. Darkrai
    5. Dusknoir
    4. Cofagrigus
    3. Umbreon/Espeon/Sylveon (I can't choose.)
    2. Galvantula
    1.Spinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Lapras
    2. Kingdra
    3. Cacturne
    4. Walrein
    5. Dodrio

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 bidoof
    9 mawile
    8 aegislash
    7 skitty
    6 diancie
    5 deerling
    4 slyveon
    3 gardevoir
    2 mudkip
    1 zorua

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a hard list to make...

    10. Tropius
    9. Krookodile
    8. Mawile
    7. Rhydon
    6. Hawlucha
    5. Heliolisk
    4. Swampert
    3. Seviper
    2. Medicham
    1. Arbok

    For the most part all of these are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Volcarona (nothing else even comes close)
    2. Metagross
    3. Haxorus
    4. Scolipede
    5. Scizor
    6. Mewtwo
    7. Venusaur
    8. Wailord
    9. Galvantula
    10. Forretress

    ReplyDelete