Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Worst 25 Pokemon of All Time

This is it. This is what this blog was founded on. Some Pokemon are really aces, you guys. They're cool or cute or badass or whatever!

Then you get some that are blights on the face of mankind. Specimens so awful, it's a wonder they were ever brought into the daylight. Horrific fusions of poor taste and misplaced design goals, I despite every single one of them with an unhealthy passion. But all that hate eats you up inside. And so, with this, I consider it case closed, I feel merely pity -

Sadly, not all Pokemon are created equal.


25. Barboach
24. Cherrim
23. Druddigon
22. Barbaracle
21. Phione
20. Smoochum
19. Rhyperior
18. Burmy
17. Garbodor
16. Kyurem
15. Mime Jr.
14. Cherubi
13. Staravia
12. Mothim
11. Azurill
10. Sigilyph
9. Wormadam
8. Drapion
7. Mega Manectric
6. Mega Aerodactyl
5. Tranquil
4. Uxie
3. Zygarde
2. Klefki
1. Dunsparce

Now, how about you? I'm sure you have a shit-list. Give me your bottom 10s!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Drapion was so bad, it was number 12 and number 8! (Not that I'm blaming you, he really does suck)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I put him down at #12, but by the time I got to #8, I was just so disoriented by the awfulness of Sigilyph I forgot I had used Drapion already.

      Really, it's a miracle I made it through this whole thing without losing key brain cells.

      Delete
  2. 10. Cherrim
    9. Spiritomb
    8. Togekiss
    7. Watchog
    6. Seel
    5. Mega Slowbro
    4. Mega Aerodactyl
    3. Arceus
    2. Heatran
    1. Rhyperior

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Drapion
    2. Keldeo
    3. Thundurus
    4. Tornadus
    5. Landorus
    6. Vanillice (whole family)
    7. Dragonite
    8. Machop
    9. Timburr
    10. Gurdurr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad designed: Hydreigon, Aromatisse, Goodra.

    Hate for diverse motives: Zubat, Tentacool, Floatzel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RHYPERIOR IS AWESOME DUDE. AND SO IS ZYGARDE.

    10. Arbok
    9. Vivillon
    8. Jirachi
    7. Mr. Mime
    6. Feebas
    5. Regigigigigigigas
    4. Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf
    3. Pikachu
    2. Eevee
    1. Arceus

    ReplyDelete