Monday, August 18, 2014

The Worst Gen 6 Pokemon

There weren't that many Pokemon, so you'd think there wouldn't be that many Wretched Ones. You'd be correct, but somehow the ones presented here are just SO wretched, it isn't even funny. Well, maybe a little funny. But seriously, for once I had to think about who I wanted to give the lowest spot to, there was actual competition for it.

10. Skrelp
9. Swirlex
8. Scatterbug
7. Carbink
6. Chespin
5. Binacle
4. Barbaracle
3. Zygarde
2. Dedenne
1. Klefki

And if I'd been adding in Mega Evolutions, you can be sure Aerodactyl and Manectric would've taken top 5 spots. I still don't know what was going on with those two. Mercury in the tea, perhaps? A Gypsy curse? Momentary madness? Sunspots?

But enough about me, who do you despise and wish gone from the world? If anyone says Aurorus I'm going to break their kneecaps.

6 comments:

  1. BOOO! Klefki, Skrelp, and Zygarde are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binacle was definitely weird and I didn't like its evolution. Otherwise, my least favorite was Slurpuff. It just looks so ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aurorus. And no, I'm not just saying that as a joke because of that last sentence there. I fucking hate Aurorus. It looks like a Neopet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Mega" Aerodactyl. For normal Pokemon Dedenne for being an annoying, weak Pikaclone. If it had just been a fairy typed hamster thing I'd be fine with it, but noooo they HAD to slap on electric type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Straw Hat! What about your Poodonkulous remix? Say I wanted to download it, did you update it even more or do I have to go to the original posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I haven't had time to do anything else with it. I still haven't finished a proper playthrough, myself!

      thanks for reminding me about it, I need to finish up the changelog. add that to my list of things yet to come.

      Delete