Sunday, September 28, 2014

Candice of Snowpoint City

shimapan socks

There seem to be an awful lot of energetic school girls getting made Gym Leaders. But I can't say I dislike her design, it's actually pretty color coordinated and unique (as far as schoolgirls go)

Also interesting to juxtapose an upbeat personality with a frigid type choice - most other Ice trainers are cold and distant, but Candice ain't like all that. Good on her. Still reppin' the white and cyan, though. Traditional icy colors.



So she's a cutie, and her badge is sicknasty, but does she really look a gym leader? I took off points before for this sort of thing, so I guess I ought to again. I'm almost done with the 4th region, and I still don't really have a solid criteria for grading these things.

Also want to point out how awesome it was to walk around in the snow by her town.


Overall: 7/10

2 comments:

  1. I like her for the fact that she's one of the few Ice leaders/elite four that has a normal name, but it ends in Ice, so it all connects. And she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just bugs me how she is so not dressed for a cold climate. seriously, those legs must be freezing!

    ReplyDelete