Friday, May 15, 2015

In case you were worried...

I'm not dead, or stopped. It's just that my computer finally crapped out on me and I had to take the poor girl out behind the shed and cap her like Old Yeller.

NAPACE isn't finished, I still want to get around to revisiting some... controversial ratings, talking about Fairy Type, doing a "best of " for each type, etc. I'm also going back and making sure the images are still linked properly, and adding in the type tags, because most of the 4th and 3rd gens are missing them.

So yeah, bear with me for a bit, okay? Kinda sucks to lose the momentum like this, coming off of the most-viewed month NAPACE has ever had, but whatever. It's not like I make money off this thing, I just do it for you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, would you bother rating the designs of the player characters, rivals, and professors too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Villanous teams would be cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, yeah, that would be cool. I'd like to see your opinions on the other trainers besides the gym leaders.

      Delete