Sunday, January 8, 2012

No. 355:Duskull

Thank Goodness for Great Ghosts

Now, while Shuppet and Banette don't do anything for me, Duskull makes me want to get up and cheer. Or, get up and start chanting in an ancient, dead tongue while flames lick up all around me and I probably turn into either a cloud of bats or smoke, and maybe then it rains blood.

Duskull is awesome, is what I'm trying to say. I love everything about it. I love the mask, the single eye that has to look out both eyeholes, the way it holds its hands behind its back, every damn thing about Duskull is great.

Also, it focuses on defensive stats rather than offensive stats, which seems unusual. Most Ghost types are like Gengar, all about the speed and power, but it's good to have diversity like this.

Plus, Duskull is also kinda adorable, isn't it? Yet also creepy at the same time. It exists in that perfect Venn Diagram overlap between "creepy" and "cute".


Overall: 10/10

2 comments:

  1. It's not a mask. It's a human-like skull in a... black smoke? But still - it's a human skull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that must have been one fucked up human, like who grows cartoony skeleton teeth like that

    ReplyDelete