Thursday, January 26, 2012

No. 362: Glalie

I seem to be doing my best to make this the worst month ever, update-wise, next to that month where I was home literally for only 1 and a half weeks.

So come on, Glalie, get me back on track!

You just have to take one look at Glalie, and you can tell he's a hardcore dude who doesn't take no shit from nobody. He doesn't even have arms, but he'll still punch you in the face. Why? Shut up.

Also, you know what's manly and badass? Hockey. A bunch of dudes using points as an excuse to slam each other into walls, get into fist fights, and hit each other in the face with sticks. It has been said, "I went to a fight and hockey game broke out!"

And Glalie here reminds me a lot of a hockey mask. Some people call him a hailstone or something, but hail isn't black, so those people can go and die. I do think he should've been Ice/Dark, though, because he's got the same kind of attitude that so many Dark-subtype badasses do (Sharpedo, Cacturne, Houndoom, etc). But eh, a pure Ice-type is fine too.

Lastly, I appreciate how balanced he is, stat-wise. I like to have some variety on my team, and Glalie being able to poke through either weak defenses with Ice Beam, or through weak sp. defenses with Ice Fang. Or Crunch, though as mentioned before, he sadly doesn't get any STAB for it.


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. He always reminded me of the Bully characters from Super Mario 64. Who can be really annoying sometimes...

    http://www.mariowiki.com/Chill_Bully
    http://www.mariowiki.com/Big_Bully
    And he's a very accurate combination of these two.

    ReplyDelete