Friday, May 10, 2013

No. 647: Keldeo

I'm dragging my feet here because I'm scared of what happens when I run out of Pokemon. I don't want the dream to end just yet.

anyway, here's another little pony thing. the first think I notice is that its horseshoes are on backwards. THe second thing I notice is that it looks like they drew a butthole on it, which is unsettling to me.

If those other legendary deer were the Three Musketeers, then this is D'Artagnan, the guy who is actually the protagonist and makes the novel Four Musketeers but by that time it was too late to change the title or something. and just like D'arty, Keldeo isn't nearly as experienced or badass, and mainly gets through with luck and bullshit.

I don't know, what was the point of this guy even? he looks like Tezuka drew him.


Ordinary Form: 3/10

but wait - there's more! because everything has to have multiple forms these days, here's the Resolute Form! it... has a bigger horn? and feathers in its hair? and that's it? I don't even know what this form DOES. it has the same type, do its stats increase? again, what is the goddamn point?

I guess I like this one more, because it looks more like a legendary unicorn thing. but I still can't say I care about it.

Resolute Form: 4/10


Overall: 3/10

8 comments:

  1. alright, gamefreak can seriously go and fuck themselves for this.
    What's the goddamn point of a transformation that doesn't do anything? Were they freaked out about the prospect of not having another form for every legendary in this generation? Shit, even in the newest movie trailer we saw that even goddamn Genesect can transform into a jet, I mean with all the therian forms, kyurem merging with other dragons, that dancing-themed legendary, it's like this whole alternate form idea became a parody of itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said you would do the warlords from conquest when the pokewell went dry. Anyway, this guy looks like he's from mlp. His role iin the movie is also about finding friendship. That said, this guy was a total pussy in the film and didn't even get a power boost. He lost in the end and kyurem just got bored and walked away.

      Delete
    2. I guess they just wanted to redesign Keldeo but they'd already balanced its stats.

      Delete
  2. I bet Keldeo updates his blog more often than you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you should shut up and be thankful for what you are given.

      Delete
    2. Christ kid he was joking... Calm down.

      Delete
  3. I can understand why the other Legendaries got forms. Those forms gave them stats change and allow them to do something else. The Kami Trio was kind of random but Kyurem made sense and actually explain the whole thing with him.

    This thing, the idea of it having a form where it has resolution is cool. Just give it some sort of stats change. Boost it's attack power or something. I was disappointed in this one and didn't like it was simply an ascetic change.

    ReplyDelete