Friday, May 24, 2013

The best Gen 5 Pokemon

holy poo, there were a lot of amazing Pokemon in this generation. I feel like I'll be coming back to Black every once in a while just to run a different team of cool dudes. And I can do it, too, there's a lot of type diversity to be found. anyway, the very best Unova has to offer as as follows:

10. Gigalith
9. Reuniclus
8. Simisage
7. Darmanitan
6. Genesect
5. Scolipede
4. Timburr
3. Chandelure
2. Galvantula
1. Cofagrigus

and if I integrate this with my cumulative top 10...

1. Haunter
2. Heracross
3. Scyther
4. Cofagrigus
5. Machamp
6. Blazekin
7. Galvantula
8. Pinsir
9. Cacturne
10. Typhlosion

yeah, I really, REALLY like Cofagrigus. I also like how aside from Cacturne and Typhlosion, my top 10 is comprised entire of Ghosts, Fighters, and Bugs.

Now, it's your turn! according to your own (flawed) opinions, who are the shining stars of the 5th Gen?

6 comments:

  1. You have Genesect on your list twice. Also, it's spelled Blaziken, not Blazekin.
    As for me, my favorite 5th gen line is the Timburr line. I like all three stages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All bug and ghost type pokemon that appeared during this generation are the best of their breed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krookodile for sure.

    Dude was a powerhouse. A bulldozer.
    He single-handedly ripped through almost everyone i faced.

    His typing even made two members of the elite 4 look like bitches.
    (1HKO for their ghost + psychic types.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10: Simipour
    09: Bisharp
    08: Zoroark
    07: Krookodile
    06: Carracosta
    05: Chandelure
    04: Sawsbuck (winterform)
    03: Escavalier
    02: Hydreigon
    01: Serperior (even though his stat would fit better to france)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My top 10 non starter non legendary Unova Pokemon:

    10. Vulcarona
    9. Braviary
    8. Scolipede
    7. Eelektross
    6. Hydreigon
    5. Golurk
    4. Cofragigus
    3. Zebstrika
    2. Galvantula
    1. Haxorus

    ReplyDelete