Wednesday, July 23, 2014

End of the line?

No, not quite. I'm not done yet. For one thing, there are a few legendaries yet to be released, and Mega Evolutions as well. Plus I'm sure the Ruby and Sapphire remakes will bring a new batch of Megas for me to look at.

Thing is, while I can look at pictures of their designs, instead of jumping the gun I'd rather just wait for them to come out officially, so I can get an in-game feel for them and whatnot.

Besides, this way I still owe you all something, and I know my work isn't finished. It's a guarantee I'll come back, in a way.


BUT WITH THAT SAID, I'm not planning on actually "going" anywhere. I'm going to do some of that stuff I talked about last time I mused about the future, such as finish up reviewing the gym leaders and all that.

However, I will say that you should expect things to chug along about as slow as they have been these few months. The dream of daily updates is long gone, blogging's a young man's game and I'm a graduated Official Adult now. So if you get three updates a week, that'll be lucky.

again, thanks to all the readers of NAPACE! and keep reading, there's still work to be done.


PS - the best/worst of gen 6 will come soon

7 comments:

  1. Well it was fun while it lasted~ Looking forward to you finally finishing up gym leaders eventually maybe.

    By the way, fitting that as soon as you finish EVERYTHING, I've only just finished the first generation on ratethatpokemon ;P

    GOOD STUFF THOUGH. Get to sinnoh's gym leaders asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there's of course, the Conquest warlords

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Conquest Warlords are not designed by Gamefreak but by Koei. Their design is taken from Koei's 'Samurai Warriors' series as Pokemon Conquest is a collaborative project of Gamefreak and Koei

      Delete
  3. What about when gen 7 becomes a thing? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, seeing as you have yet to finish the gym leaders/elite 4s...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you could give us reviews on other pokemon games if you have the time or the games.
    or mabye the designs of certain characters from those games like XD or Colloseum...not o mention the gym leaders and elite four, like everone has mentioned before.

    ReplyDelete