Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mega Evolution No. 21: Aggron

yo did this guy just straight-up turn his cap around backwards? that all he did? sheeeeeeit

Aggron dropped his Rock typing, which is interesting. You don't see Pokemon drop a type that often. He also gained Filter, so as to make Super Effective things not so effective. I guess they realized that Rock only served to give the poor guy more weaknesses, huh? and since his Def is so damn high, really it's only special Fire moves that have a chance anymore.

But as for the design, I don't really care for it. A little more spikes, a little more plates, eh. I'm struggling to come up with an opinion on it one way or the other, but I guess it just feels too busy for how simple it ought to be? Like, he's all basically one color. But he's got all these interlocking plates and shit, but I just don't care. My eye gets bored trying to figure out how he works and it gives up, that's the best I can come up with.

I give him credit for being another "this Pokemon needs help, let's help it" case, though.

Overall: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment