Monday, July 7, 2014

Mega Evolution No. 22: Medicham

we Asura's Wrath now

Okay, first up, I LOVE this design. I'm a big fan of extra arms, as well as floating-but-act-like-they're-attached pieces, turbans, and those puffy pants. Mega Medicham looks like a goofy-yet-badass spellcaster in some Arabic RPG, it's really cool.

But damn if it isn't a Pokemon, right? That shit is crazy busy. Arms and dongles dangling left and right.

At least that's my first reaction. It's very humanoid, but then again, so was Medicham. And it actually retains the same body structure, just added more clothes and those arms. Even the debatable racially insensitive lips are still there! color scheme is also intact, merely added blue.

I think, if the blue beads were gone, and its turbans didn't look like it was trying to fly away, this would be a 10/10 amazing design. And as it is, I like it, but I'm going to have to dock points for looking like a Dragon Quest character.


Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment