Friday, July 11, 2014

Mega Evolution No. 24: Banette

3spooky5me

Giving me some Soul Eater vibes here, know what I mean? all dem zippers and things coming out of them and shit. I can't decide if they're fingers or tongues, and I'm not sure which distresses me more.

This is a nice evo, actually. Banette always stuck me as being kinda lackluster, so pushing things further works well. It obviously evolved from Banette, and has an interesting club-esque physique.

Prankster is a good ability, too, which makes up for its non-amazing stats. Basically it gets to go first. How it actually works is more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it for all my fellow "non nuclear physicist" types out there.

Again, I like this one so much, and Banette is only a two-stager, I wish it had just been an evolution.


Overall: 9/10

2 comments: