Thursday, October 2, 2014

Volkner of Sunyshore City

I want this man's style

No kidding, Volker looks mad chill to me. Blue + Yellow is always striking, and I dig the sideburns. Cool jacket, too.

Also, you gotta admire this motherlover's attitude. Everyone else standing up like tool, not this cat. Gotta sit down, the weight of being a badass gets heavy once in a while nawmean? ay, not even gonna sit down on some chair or whatever, just gonna pop up my red shadow-seat and pop a squat, no big d. defying physics like it ain't no thing.



The badge is - well, I've seen worse. I guess I can pretend it's a lighthouse. Oh yeah, that's right, the Gym Leader with a lighthouse in their town is actually Electric, instead of, oh I don't know, STEEL. That's right, Jasmine, I'm talking about you. Stop crying, nobody cares.

Especially not Volker. Dude got more pressing things on his mind. But seriously tho, what's he thinking about so hard? Left the stove on? trying to remember all the names of the 7 dwarves? thinking about some trifling friend indeed?

Volker has a subtle style that still immediately reads"electric type", and his pose and mannerisms instantly characterize him. One of my favorite Gym Leaders ever, actually.


Overall: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment