Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bertha of the Sinnoh Elite Four

Has anybody with the name Bertha ever been taken seriously?

It's not about to start now. We already had the "badass old lady" gimmick character, so another one is just annoying. It's like they forgot they already did one. And she uses Ground-type Pokemon, for absolutely no reason at all.

Also that's just an ugly scarf she got on. You don't freaking wear a brown scarf with a white coat and black dress. And what's that red? Christ, you'd think for someone so old she would've learned a little bit about fashion by now. Looks like she just grabbed the first 5 items she saw at Goodwill and called it a day.

I'm kind of surprised myself that I'm being so mean to a poor old woman, but I mean, c'mon. Sometimes people are just ugly and lame. Even old people. Who have, you know, historically been associated with "beauty" and "coolness".


Overall: 1/10

2 comments:

  1. Wow, harsh. Though I can't disagree with anything you said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, she's a ground trainer? She looks like another old ice lady. Also, I haven't played Diamond in years...

    ReplyDelete