Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mega Evolution no. 39: Glalie

I don't know how they managed to make Glalie even more terrifying, but they did

Because the only thing more terrifying than a pissed-off ball of ice wearing Jason Voorhees' mask is a pissed-off ball of ice wearing Jason Voorhees' mask with a neckbeard.

Except he's still not Dark/Ice, what the heck. Dude is unhinging his jaw in order to swallow a small child whole, and has dirty slush all up in his ice bits, how is he not deserving of a Dark subtype? Actually, scratch that - this nightmare is 7 feel in diameter, which means he could eat a goddamn normal adult without much problem. Jesus Christers.

Look, Glalie is cool, but Mega Glalie is just something else. I don't care for the neckbeard, and black/cyan is an ugly color combination. He just scares me, and I want him to go away.


Overall: 2spooky/10

3 comments:

  1. Man, the numbers you got for the last 5 guys were 35-36-36-37-39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glalie looks like he belongs on a neck stump somewhere.

    And bitch please, black-cyan is a cool, futuristic colour combination. If I ever saw a girl wear clothes of the two colours, I'll just be like "hey girl come here and give me some futuristic ass".

    ReplyDelete