Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lorelei of the Kanto Elite Four

what a frigid bitch, huh? huh? anyone?

Gamefreak, why do you keep doing this to me. This is a children's game. Why on earth would you draw a sexy curvy lady, and then not only give her in a ponytail and glasses, but then put her in a tiny side-slit skirt  and draw her legs creasing the skirt?? I'm only one man, Gamefreak. I can only take so much. You don't even know what you're doing to me here, man.

anyway, Lorelei is hot in that put-together sexy librarian sort of way. But this says nothing of her affiliation towards Ice-types. and I think, looking ahead to most of the future Elite Fours, that's going to be the standard. I hold Gym Leaders to represent their types, but E4 members tend to just sort of dress like badasses/fruitcakes, and then run whatever type they damn well please.

So, yeah. Lady looks fine. Even if she doesn't necessarily look Icy, at least doesn't look like she's pretending to be anything else.


Overall: 7/10

5 comments:

  1. Hey, i found out about this blog a few days ago and i laughed so hard reading your reviews. My favourite one is pelipper's. thx dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telling you this.
    The name stays the same, but only in the game.
    In german anime, her name is Prima....I hgave no idea why.

    She does have a plot on the Sevii-Island in Firered and Leafgreen.. So check it out some time, and maybe you get the connection between her and the ice.

    http://www.pokewiki.de/images/0/08/Lorelei_Manga.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's called Prima in all versions of the anime. Yeah still makes no sense.

      Delete
  3. I have to give her a 10/10! Definitely much sexier than Gloria! Although Gloria does wear something over her legs covering them fully but I still don't mind a curvy secretary look for a sexy lady! Definitely my favorite Elite Four member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the sexiest chick in Pokemon! Love that attire on her especially the skirt!

    ReplyDelete