Sunday, January 22, 2017

Changes to the look

So I was reading this webcomic, and the characters in it also have blogs, which serve to expand the universe and stuff. And the naive, childish, stupid character's blog used the exact template as I used here on NAPACE.

It was a little insulting, but then again, I did just pick a default and let that stick, with zero effort put into making this thing look nice. There's no special reason to begin giving a shit about appearances now, but let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Woah, that sure is a change... It sure looks more unique, and I like it. So uh... what about giving capital letters to the words in the title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do you one better, and get a legit header up there.

      Delete
  2. I like the color scheme, but it's a little distracting that the pokeball line goes behind the transparent background where the side-text is and stuff. Maybe make the pattern more vertical, somehow? (Just a suggestion!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, now that we're at it... could you add the buttons "Older Posts" and "Newer Posts" to the top of the page as well? You know, so it's easier to navigate if someone wants to re-read all of NAPACE's history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda preferred the old way, but I'm a creature of habit so what do I know?

    I think I agree that the pokeball line is a little distracting. It'll probably grow on me in time.

    ReplyDelete