Saturday, February 25, 2017

No. 759: Stufful

Man, I gotta cash in on that horde of Beanie Babies I've been sitting on... I'm sure they're worth a mint by now!

The first thing you have to know about Stufful is that its mouth is that v-shaped line, unconnected to the cleft coming from its nose, and extending past the width of its muzzle. This upsets me greatly for reasons I do not fully comprehend.

The second thing you have to know about Stufful is that he will hand you your ass in a zip-loc bag if you so much as cross his path. This little dude has inferiority complex on top of inferiority complex, and he's just looking for some sucker to fully unload on.

But if you ask me, he's just a weird-ass bear with a face in the middle of his face, or a head too sizes too large, or however you wanna say it.


Overall: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment