Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Beta No. 234: Plux

Shoutouts to Herculeskabuterimon.

In the beta, an evolution to Pinsir was considered, to mirror Scyther's Scizor. Which sounds cool! But also, it means no Heracross. Which is less cool.

And if I'm forced to pick between Heracross or Plux, I gotta side with my main man. Plux is kinda neat and Pinsir feels like he deserves something (we do NOT talk about that ugly ass Mega), but I do have questions here. Namely, why the mask? It's creeping me out, not gonna lie. Makes it look like one of the Angels from Neon Genesis Evangelion.


Overall: 7/10

4 comments:

  1. Thr head doesn't make sense. Those horns are used for grappling, but there's another horn in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big fan of this honestly, the tiny head/mask makes it kinda ugly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expect regular updates! (Proceeds to disappear for a month).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just the way NAPACE rolls, baby!

      (but seriously, I'm gonna finally finish this thing now)

      Delete