Sunday, April 6, 2014

No. 711: Gourgeist

Hi, this is Marzipan, I'm busy being a haunted pumpkin Pokemon right now, call me back or leave a message after the tone. BEEEEP

So, it's like a candle I guess? because the hair can fall down and look like dripping wax?

that's... okay. but I just don't like the overall shape of it, I feel like this is a strange direction for the "jack o lantern" Pokemon. if anything, now it looks like it needs a Fire subtype? also pink is a stupid color choice here. does not go well with either tone of brown.

I think the main problem is that it's tall, instead of big and fat. and I like my Pumpkins like I like my women - carved up and left out on the porch. wait no, that's horrible. I like them big and fat. wait no, that's not true either.

whatever. I like my women like I like my Pokemon - certainly a lot better than 4/10.


Overall: 4/10

5 comments:

  1. This pokemon looks hella Adventure Time to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think about it, you're right.

      Delete
    2. Arceus you are right. O_o

      Delete
  2. Its squash shaped and squashes are sometimes used for jack o lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Homestar reference.

    ReplyDelete