Tuesday, November 3, 2009

thesis statement

you guys, not all pokemon are created equal.

some are just better than others.

some just suck more than others.

some are just horrible wastes of a pokeball.


In this blog, I'll be telling you which are which.

all these opinions are completely arbitrary, they are not based on in-game performance, nostalgia, uniqueness, or any one thing. rather, I will be judging them on a composite of all these and more, including, but not limited to,
-amount of spikes
-colors
-personal bias
-being another frigging normal/flying type
-etc

In short, if you don't agree, stuff it. I don't care, go write your own blog.

2 comments:

  1. No comments on the first post ever? Unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm posting this here. I really don't want to be spamming your posts with a plug to my website, but I couldn't find an email address to send it to, so I'm posting here.

    Your website is amazing, and it has become my favorite Pokemon website of all time, easily. In fact, you have inspired me to start writing my own reviews of every single Pokemon: http://happykatana.wordpress.com/category/pokemon-reviews/

    I'd love to know whether you like or dislike my revieews, considering you were my main influence in doing this.

    ReplyDelete