Friday, June 7, 2013

The Worst Gen 5 Pokemon

have no fear, I'm not dead. I just moved to a new apartment, took a week to get internet hooked up again, and had a little thing called "final exams" going on.

but enough about my fantastic life, let's talk about some utterly shit-tastic Pokemon. My list here is going to look a little different from most other people's, because I didn't get offended at the brazen concept of Pokemon inspire by ice-cream cones. But with over 150 Pokemon, there were bound to be more than a few bad apples. and here they are:

10. Pidove
9. Tranquil
8. Alomomola
7. Klingklang
6. Palpitoad
5. Druddigon
4. Sigilyph
3. Unfeazant
2. Kyurem
1. Garbodor

If you'll notice, Trubbish barely escaped the list. That's because I really, truly thought about it, and I realized that I hate generic birds more than I hate literal bags of poop. It doesn't mean Trubbish isn't awful, it just means I have a severe problem with avian creatures and should probably seek professional help.

Now how about you, out there in reader-land - what are your despised ones of Unova?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah sigilyph is one of those pokemon that you easily forget, but when you do remember them, you immediately think of how stupid its designed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked sigilyph. I used it in Black and White. I learned to like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never seem to find a sigilyph, so I kind of hate them by default.

    SIGILYPH, Y U NO WANT TO BE CAUGHT!?
    (sorry about the horrible grammar, it's the only way I can truly express my rage about sigilyph's appearence rate)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously...most pokemon I listed here (except the Top 5 are more in the meh areas. No really haters here for me otherwise)

    10: Amoonguss (What do you think you lookin at?)

    09: Emboar (Only if its a female like my "Pink")

    08: Woobat (fake-Zubat)

    07: Musharna (It was so strange when I found out the smoke is coming out of his head and not its mouth)

    06: Conkeldurr (Duurrrrrhur hur OW my back)

    05: Roggenrola (Did you know that we eat Roggen-bread in austria?)

    04: Cinccino/Minccino (They are the same..and boring)

    03: Gothitelle (I am into Gothic--lolithas. That girl is messed up though)

    02: Stunkfish (its existance isonly there to spite me)

    01: Emolga (F*** U F*** U F*** U F*** U)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worst pokemon as of Gens 1-5

    5. Gothita
    4. Piloswine
    3. Jynx
    2. Eggsecute
    1. Pelipper

    As you can see, although Unova isnt my favorite region, the only pokemon that made my list was Gothita. I actually had a tough time choosing between Gothita and Smoochum. Pelipper is still my least favorite out of those 5 tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I quite like Pelipper myself, I totally understand why someone would hate it.

      Delete