Thursday, November 16, 2017

Kiawe of Akala Island

now we're cookin with fire

My man Kiawe has the best life - living on top of a volcano, hanging out with cool ass pokemon like Alolan Marowaks and Sanaldits all day, doing sick dance moves, and generally being awesome. And look at the pose! My man is more hot-blooded than a shonen protagonist.

Also, I just have a lot of ingrained respect for fire dancers. Those guys have to train hard to master the spins and stuff without dropping the torches, plus they're expected to work out enough to look the part. Not to mention the whole "endure intense heat from live flames" thing. yeah, I know they slather their bodies with that flame-retardant stuff, but still. Kiawe gets props from me.

The only thing holding him back from a perfect score is his hair. I'm just not down with the two-tone look, I know it's supposed to be like sooty fire, but it looks like he was dying it orange but ran out of dye.


overall: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment