Monday, December 4, 2017

Nanu of Ula'ula Island

[anime villain voice]: NANU!?


Nanu's cheekbones have exactly as much definition on his face as his nose does, which would be frightening in real life. He also has the sunken eyes of a man who stopped caring about anything a long while ago. He ran out of shits to give so long ago, he's forgotten what a shit even looks like. Nanu's primary motivation in the game is simply to get all these young kids off his lawn, both Team Skull and the player. He just wants you gone, so he can get back to drinking away the pain in peace.

Notice that he's the only Kahuna you can't battle in the postgame, because he did the bare minimum required to fulfill his obligations and then fucked off.

As such, I love him to bits, and I think his design is pretty cool, too. Reminds me of an Advance Wars CO.


Overall: 9/10

2 comments:

  1. Advance Wars~
    Sigh...thats a series that needs revival. Never was good in the game, but I had my own army (caleld white Nova) and sprites made, just for funsies.
    Woudl have made a hack, if I knew how to make a hack-game of dualstrike and others.
    Then the fourth game happend @__@

    ReplyDelete