Saturday, July 4, 2020

No. 842: Appletun

Nothing more American than apple pie!

Truly the superior Applin evolution, on account of not looking like dogshit, is Appletun. Its ears are actually its eyes, which is weird but kinda fun. I like how "fairy tale" it looks, like something out of a Mother Goose rhyme. And maybe its the pie connection, but Appletun reminds me of Treetrunks from Adventure Time?

I only wish it were a lot bigger, being just the size of a pie itself makes sense but as with all broad, comfy Pokemon, I wish to ride upon them. Just imagine taking a nap on a soft piecrust bed, with that sweet warm smell around you.


Overall: 7/10

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, appletun looks like he should be venusaur sized. Ridiculous that it's that small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just feels like a really good second stage in a three-stage evolution, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the ears being actually the eyes ruins everything. But I still love this line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like that it's puppy-sized. It's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your massive, random, constant hiatuses are killin' me brother. (I realize I'm one to talk.)

    Hurry up and get to Silicobra! Sandaconda is bae.

    ReplyDelete