Saturday, January 29, 2022

Ryuki of the Alola Elite Four

this guy kinda fell through the cracks when I was doing my trainer reviews a few years ago, so I'll review him here

Once you beat the Alolan League and become Champion, you can face "Challengers" in place of Kukui as the final battle. And most of those challengers are just the other trainers from the story, but also this dude, Ryuki, who comes from another region and wants to apply for the job as Dragon Gym-leader once the league gets off its feet.

Would have been cool to see that in USUM, huh! Instead, he's just this random traveling dude who maybe doesn't count? Which is a shame, because he freaking rocks. All you Dragon trainers out there need to show up with AT LEAST this amount of raw energy if you want to compete.

My boy has spikes on top of spikes, he turned his collar into some sort of maw attacking his chest, and his eyes glow white with fierce power. I do question the wisdom of leaving just your thumbs out of your gloves, even if you want to play that guitar, because I thought you needed ALL the fingers for that. But the little zettai ryouiki going on? kind of slutty, but I think that's okay


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. It's not only the zettai ryouiki that makes this man a slut, it's the cleavage too.

    ReplyDelete