Thursday, September 16, 2010

No. 016: Pidey

Aaaaaaaaand now here's the suck

Now, I can appreciate the ecological niche that Pidgey probably fills. I can appreciate that the game has to start of with weak, boring pokemon so that it can build up to epic, high powered pokemon near the end. I can even appreciate that there has to be SOME pokemon based of a tiny, inconsequential bird.

However.

HOW IN HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO APPRECIATE PIDGEY POPPING UP IN EVERY DAMN PATCH OF GRASS FROM START TO FINISH!?

While Beedrill took an actual animal and poke-fied it, Pidgey is just that freaking animal. It is just a bird. That is all. It isn't even a cool bird.

Okay, okay, you have to have a pidgey to get a Pidgeotto, okay, but screw that shit. I'll talk about Pidgeotto when its his damn turn, but right now, Pidgey is on my chopping block, and it looks like I'm having chicken for dinner.

I hate Pidgey, so much, IN THE FACE.

Overall: 1/10

2 comments:

  1. Dont forget its attacks in Gen I and Gen II.
    Made of pure suck.
    GenI the atack should be flying (not that it helps much)
    In GenII they take its signature move and give you tackle...
    Friggin tackle....
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like pidgey and the other normal/flying types hat much, that I don't want to comment on them. But I just did. Well... fuck..

    ReplyDelete