Saturday, September 11, 2010

No. 012: Butterfree

Butterfree shouldn't be here.

Okay, so Butterfree isn't good, and looks kinda dopey. I've got no love for the guy, even with his anime apperances. Also, allow me to blow your freaking mind for a minute here.

Imagine the revised caterpie evolution ending with a green venomoth.

Much better, I think. So, I'm chalking this one down to some drunk japanese programmer's mistake.

But anyway, Butterfree himself? Like Catepie, he's just a butterfly. Easy to squash.

Overall: 3/10 (but 5/10 if they'd at least got the evolution right)

2 comments:

  1. I...agree with you.
    He did save my butt so often, but after brock...never seen again. SO yeah ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Butterfree for it's psychic attacks and powder abilities. Sadly it always gets really fast replaced. And I totally think it looks like a shaved Venonat with wings!

    ReplyDelete