Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No. 027: Sandshrew

He's built like a brick house!

I like sandshrew. And I'm not sure why.

It's like, Sandshrew isn't one of the pokemon you think of when you think of "Pokemon". He's not super cool, or super cute, or has a big presence in the anime, he's just kinda there.

I like to think that Sandshrew doesn't really talk much, he just sits there and is fine by himself. When friends come over, he hangs out, but its not like he has to be in the center of attention all the time. He's fine either way. He's not a horrible pokemon, stat-wise, for a pre-evo. But he's not great either.

Sandshrew is moderation personified. If he had a slogan, it would be "Oh, yeah, I guess so, huh. Whatever."

Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Dunno why, but I just laughed sio hard I fell from my chair and hurt my leg

    ReplyDelete