Sunday, September 26, 2010

No. 025: Pikachu

Wait, who is this again? I don't remember this one from the show...

Oh, yeah. Pikachu. I think I saw it once or twice. Didn't it do some sort of electric thingie, where - okay, I can't keep that up.

Everybody knows Pikachu. Even people who don't play pokemon or watch the show know Pikachu. Even people who don't play video games and don't watch TV know Pikachu.

He's more famous than most famous people in the world, and with good reason. His design totally works.

1. cute rabbit ears
2. trademark lightning bolt tail
3. some rodents store nuts in their cheeks. Pikachu stores electricity.

Pikachu is not only THE electric type pokemon, he's THE pokemon, period.

overall: 10/10

6 comments:

  1. And yet he is the worst starter ever (able to learn fly and surfer, ands still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give:
    10/10 for Pikachu as a species
    -1/10 for Ash's Pikachu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I think I saw him once... or twice... a second... all season... every season.

    ReplyDelete