Friday, January 10, 2014

No. 680: Doublade

what's this, two posts in one day? has the world gone mad!?

no, I just wanted to do something to make up for that unintentional hiatus, and with the next one being Doublade, doubling up seemed like the right thing to do. Though now I have 3 swords posted today. oh well

Doublade is just two Honedges, but with pink. I wish I could say it's more than that, and maybe it resembles a family crest sort of thing that rich Europeans hang on their walls of their estates and don't let you take the swords down and play Zorro up and down the grand staircase when you visit and then call your mom and tell you never to come back, but uh, wow I forgot where I was for a second

It's just as stupid and uninspired now as it was when Dugtrio, Magneton, and Klinklang did it. stop please, Gamefreak.


Overall: 3/10

2 comments:

  1. I'd say it's at least a cut (no pun intended) above Dugtrio and friends because it's based on the concept of dual wielding, which means to, well, wield two weapons at once. I still don't like it much, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just too much of a good thing.

    ReplyDelete