Thursday, January 9, 2014

No. 678: Meowstic

What's up, me-meow?

Okay, moving forward - Meowstic! two flavors to savor, and each with a double-helping of tails.

I like how they're basically color-reversals of one another, but with other differences as well. Male Meowstic has bands and more points, whereas female Mewostic has this ripple border at her color changes and these round poof things.

they also even learn different attacks, which is pretty neat-o. Really makes gender difference matter, but doesn't clog up the Pokedex with a separate species for each! Nidoran, sit the frig down, you know I'm talking about you.

yet they still retain the same color scheme and effective silhouette. Really, the only thing I don't like is the folded-rabbit ears, but I admit those even have a purpose as they unfold for attack animations and stuff. so yeah, these are some nice kitties.


Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment