Monday, January 27, 2014

No. 683: Aromatisse

uh

I'm not sure what I expected Spritzee to evolve into, but a fat can-can dancer was not one of them.

I am uncomfortable with the way it's displaying its leg. Fat feathery fuschia Pokemon should not be trying to show off their legs, however shapely.

but I do like the progression, it's like a squat little troll thing. reminds me of those bird-weirdos from Labyrinth, the ones that could take off their heads and shit. that movie was on drugs, now that I think about it. But Aromatisse really needs another evolution, this doesn't take it far enough. I want it to end up like one of The Wild Things from Where they Are. or maybe Donquixote Doflamingo.


Overall: 5/10

1 comment:

  1. I expected it to evolve into a flamingo plague doctor. But we ended up with a flamenco plague doctor instead. Well, this was a higher rating than I expected.

    ReplyDelete