Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No. 682: Spritzee

no, it's not a Normal/Flying type, no matter how much it looks like a bird.

It's actually a Fairy-type. but that's about all I can say about it. It has average stats, and no special moves or gimmicks. I guess it's pretty slow and has more health than usual, but...

I guess I kinda like the design, though. the abstract beak is neat, and the tiny little legs looking like a purple knife is cool. I mean, it's pink and all, but it isn't stupid or dumb by any means.

I also see it learns a nice set of STAB moves. btw - good job Gamefreak for giving Fairys something to work with right off the bat. Between Draining Kiss, Moonblast, and Disarming Voice, there are some actual options there.

so, Spritzee - surprisingly decent after all?


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I am sure you gonna hate the next one....

    ReplyDelete