Friday, January 2, 2015

Drayden of Opelucid City

The second best Mayor in video games, after Mike Haggar (R -Metro City) of course.

He seems pretty in-control, with those business suspenders in action. Another trait he shares with Haggar. Except Drayden wears two of them, and his have spikes, which is admittedly hardcore.

But I confess I'm distracted by his... well, I can only assume it's facial hair. It doesn't really resemble any beard I've ever seen, given that it contains no mouth-hole, just a seamless expanse of white.Which also comes up around his nose in a manner seems upside down? or something? It's not natural, is my point.

So while Drayden might not really appear that Dragonic, he at least is a total badass, someone I'd expect to see in the final town or Elite Four. so he's living up to his stature in that regard. Also his town had the best music, just sayin'.

But seriously what the eff is up with that mustache


Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment