Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Brycen of Icirrus City

[kabuki intensifies]

For some reason, Brycen feels out of place in Black and White. He seems to me like he ought to be from the Gold and Silver games. Possibly because his limited color pallette seems very easy to accomplish on the GBC, and possibly because in my head I'm conflating Pryce and Falkner.

In any case, I never got much of a read on him. He's stoic, I guess? But also theatrical? Or rather, he also has a job as an actor. Man, what is it with these gym leaders all picking up part-time jobs? is job security that poor for being a Gym Leader? (I guess it is, seeing as how a good number of them were replaced by the time BW2 came out)

So I got nothing against the guy, except that I now realize his hair hangs down despite also going up in a braid. That's really freaking stupid, just do the braid and lose the rest.


Overall: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment