Sunday, June 10, 2012

No. 456: Finneon

I could make a joke about the Irish here, but I'm too tired.


Look, I'll make this quick: Finneon is the first in a two-stage, mid-late-game pure-Water-type Pokemon. It is a fish, that apparently glows or some other useless shit, but that doesn't mean it can use any sort of glowing attack, like Signal Beam or anything Electric.

It doesn't take long to figure out that Finneon is pure filler of the blandest kind, and should probably be drowned. Or whatever the opposite of that is, because it's a fish. But screw Finneon, is what I'm trying to say.


Overall: 1/10

3 comments:

  1. The word is suffocate I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or dried maybe?
    Anyway, this fish is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man this one always gets a bad rep. Personally, I'd give it like a 4 or 5 just because its...there not doing anything wrong. At least it doesn't look bad. Though I'm one of those people that thinks mothim is okay...(better than dustox)

    ReplyDelete