Thursday, November 22, 2018

Beta No. 188: Animon

On this day of Thanksgiving, let me just say I'm thankful for my readers, who stick with me even when I disappear for weeks at a time!

I'm also Thankful for this screaming condom!

Actually, Animon is supposed to be an evolution of Ditto, while holding the Metal Coat. despite that, it remains a Normal-type. I think they might have been thinking of Dragon Quest's Metal Slime, a rare monster that isn't overly strong but yields TONS of exp for beating it.


But how would Animon have functioned, would it get a new version of Transform, maybe where it takes the stats and moves but remains Steel-type? That's kinda like a T-1000, huh. Would have been cool to see where they were going with that, but from the design alone, I'm afraid I can't score it very high.


Overall: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment