Friday, May 31, 2019

Beta No. 245: Sui

this Pokemon smokes weed. don't ask me how I know, I just know.

That single glowing eye is freaking me the hell out.


I was dogging (hah) pretty hard on Actual Suicune, all those years ago. But looking at the alternative, I feel that I may have been too harsh. At least that one took good care of its hair. This one just lets that shit clot and clump, forming natural dreadlocks and smelling horrible. Becoming a vegan or getting really into communism is soon to follow. And I'm all for sticking it to The Man, but becoming a hippie shouldn't just be a cover-up for your total surrender on the personal hygiene front. Sui might be full of wisdom, or it might just be full of lice.


Overall: 1/10

1 comment:

  1. OMG stoner Pokemon!! Yeeeeaah!
    He looks like My Little Pony on the first image though.
    The second looks more stoney.

    ReplyDelete