Wednesday, June 5, 2019

New Pokemon revealed!

I'll do a proper run-down of these peeps once the game releases, but for now here are my initial thoughts. Basically, I don't see anything too stupid so far, but not much that's super exciting, either. But we only know 10 of them! There's still time for the rest of the generation to wow me.


Gossifleur: I thought this was a chili pepper or something spicy at first.


Eldegoss: Another cotton Pokemon, huh? I'm not sure that concept was worth going back to the well for.




Wooloo: Cute!!!!! but if it never gains a secondary typing I'm not using it...

Corviknight: Looks like a stone cold badass. hell yea

Drednaw: Finally, we can make a team of 6 turtles.

Zacian: Great Grey Wolf Sif says hi. I love it.

Zamazenta: Looks like the robot that turns into the Voltron's chest, but is kinda lame on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment