Tuesday, October 13, 2020

No. 861: Grimmsnarl

wooly bully
See, it was all worth it for this titanic badass. I love the colors, I love the overall proportions, and I love the concept. Hair being used to accentuate his muscles, and as tentacles? That's amazing, keep it up. I especially like the face here, the mouth and fangs look very skull-like is the best way, and his nose & ears have elevated to become like three horns. The animations on this beast are also fantastic, check out the delivery on that lariat!

In a way, this is the beauty of Pokemon. If you showed me Impidimp, I wouldn't want it around. Morgrem was only tolerable because I knew what came next. But even the worst starts can lead into something wonderful.

Just... don't try to imagine the amount of poke-bucks you'd have to spend on hair product every month to keep a Grimmsnarl. 


Overall: 10/10

4 comments:

  1. Weird how you didn't complain about the Sinnoh-esque random splotches of color on his torso and arms. Other than that, ts pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those aren't random though, it's just parts of his body visible beneath all the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think It's neat these two counterparts ( Hattenna and Impidimp lines ) are both hair-based, tying them together more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be reviewing Dynamax and Gigantamax forms as well?

    ReplyDelete