Monday, November 22, 2021

Gigantimax no. 4: Meowth

Longcat is looooooooooooooooooooong
Here's another silly one, and again, I can't bring myself to muster up the usual level of disdain I reserve for Gamefreak's sense of humor. Maybe it's because those mid-2000s years on the internet were formative for me, and I'll always appreciate Nobiko (RIP) and her contributions to internet culture. But I like this one, too.

The way Meowth is SO tall it pierces through the clouds is great, too. I'll stop harping about those clouds now, because it's a continual design flaw in all of them, but what can you do. At least Gigantamax Meowth can use them to deodorize his armpits or something.


Overall: 800/1000

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember how it worked, but there was some way you could use this one to make heaps and heaps of money, which was nice.

    ReplyDelete