Saturday, April 29, 2023

No. 913: Quaxwell

must work out at the library
When the starters were first revealed, I saw Quaxly and thought, "Oh, it's a Don Quixote reference, he'll probably evolve into Ducky-xote and be a proud knight or something". Cuz of the name, and the fact that Paldea is Spain, right? Wrong.

Instead, Quaxwell is a big-noggin unibrow doofus wearing a crop top and crocs. I've heard of the ugly duckling, but this is taking it too far. Especially since that story ends with a beautiful swan, and Quaxwell is destined for... well, that's for another day.


Overall: 1/10

3 comments:

  1. Don't trash talk my gay icon Quaquaval or I'll be forced to post the Vaporeon copypasta but with Quaquaval instead of Vaporeon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Straw Hat SamuraiMay 1, 2023 at 11:11 PM

      I'm sorry. Do what you must.

      Delete