Saturday, July 15, 2023

No. 927: Dachsbun

Inugami Korone
Still adorable, and I still want to eat its ears. I believe they taste like cinnamon donuts. Or chocolate-covered ones? But the hair makes me reconsider things... not a fan of fur in my food.

But rather than being a loaf of bread with legs, it's clever how they worked the bread into the design in multiple ways. You can't see it from this image, but its spine looks like braided bread. And the Well-Baked Body is a clever ability, big fan of getting bonus Type immunities!

Actually, now I'm starting to think Daschbun is like a big savory pretzel. I wanna dunk it in honey mustard sauce and take a bite. OK now I'm hungry, review's over, I gotta get something to eat.


Overall: 9/10

10 comments:

  1. "Waiter, my food is made of hair!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's edible hair, don't worry you can eat it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both him and Bombirdier are literally Pokemon based on French culture, it clearly should have been gen 6 Pokemon with Kalos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially Alsace like we have a stork and a bretzel

      Delete
  4. I don't like the design ( or name ) as much as Fidough but It still makes me hungry so I suppose that makes It good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man just a heads up the images on most of the Alolan form pokemon don't work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just startest a run with a team full of dog-like Pokemon. This one's the secret MVP in the lineup. Mostly because aside Lucario the others are kinda redundant typewise. Fire, Fire/Dark and Dark...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hi how are you doing? It's been a while since you dropped a review, I miss them. I'm excited to hear your opinions on the rest of the Pokémon of this generation.

    If you've forgotten or needed encouragement, consider this a reminder that I'd love to read your next entry. If you're unable to write because life is getting in the way, then no worries. I hope you're doing well.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wait as long as It takes COPIUM

    That said I just want to say It makes me happy that I can google "napace" and this Is the first result, as It should be

    Also, funny how last gen also had a hololive reference with Morpeko

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete